Salary: Dependent on experience
Job Term: Permanent/Full-time
Contact: Practice Manager
As one of the fastest growing Law firms in the North West, We are now looking for additional fee earners to join our Personal Injury department. In little over 4 years our Personal Injury department has gone from strength to strength, growing every year and improving our services to all our clients. We are now searching for additional fee earners to join our team and to help promote our continued success.
Keeping this growth in mind, we offer a competitive salary along with exciting opportunities for progression including training contracts and management/team leader positions. The successful candidate can expect to work with a supportive team in a dynamic and friendly environment. We truly care about our employees and this will be evident for the successful candidate as we have many superb benefits and bonuses in place for all our employees.
In order to be considered for this role, the candidate must have experience in the RTA sector of Personal Injury, and preferably in the Litigation Process. It will help your chances greatly in getting this role if you have experience in managing your own case load. Litigation experience is essential as well as experience with RTA fast track, portal and non-portal claims.
This vacancy requires an individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and to work as part of a close knit team. A demonstrable enthusiasm and drive for Personal Injury Law is a must, as well as the ability to build relationships with clients. The candidate must also be able to identify opportunities for marketing and business developments in order to expand the department further.
The candidate must possess the following skills in order to join our Litigation department:
• Advocacy experience or at least knowledge of the Civil Court procedures
• Enthusiasm, drive and the desire to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
• Managing your case load to ensure your clients are up to date, informed and satisfied.
• Good communication skills both spoken and written
• Being able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels
• Being able to follow instructions from senior members of staff
• Having the ability to plan and priorities your case load effectively
• Accuracy with record keeping is a must
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive client information
• To ensure compliance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct 2007 (as amended)
• Progress all assigned files on a weekly basis
• Achieve set targets (financial and other)
• Work towards developing a promising career
In return the firm will provide the successful candidate with a competitive salary and benefits package and genuine prospects of career progression.
If you are interested in working with us then please send us your CV and a covering letter telling us what you have to offer and why you would like to work with us.
We treat all applications with the strictest of confidence. Please send your Curriculum Vitae and Covering Letter to:
THE PRACTICE MANAGER
26 Wellington Street St John’s
Or email your CV to email@example.com